Pay Icon

Report a change

If you're getting Universal Credit and your circumstances change (for example, if a partner or dependent child moves in with you, you start work, or you move house) you should report this as soon as possible to the Department for Work and Pensions on:

Phone: 0345 600 0723

Textphone: 0345 600 0743

If your circumstances change and you don't tell someone, your benefits may be overpaid (and you'll have to pay them back) or underpaid (and you may struggle to make ends meet). It could also be seen as benefit fraud.

Find out more about Universal Credit.

  • RT @BoroLibraries: A reminder about our eBooks and eAudio sessions this week at Middlesbrough Libraries and at Rainbow Community Hub.
    11 hours 11 min ago
  • It's Your Right to Claim. Check your benefits today with the team, you may be entitled to more money. Easterside Co…
    16 hours 6 min ago
  • RT @LovetoRide_: Get on your bike for > It could win you a new set of wheels from @RaleighBikes_UK!…
    1 day 10 hours ago