Do you or your community group have a big idea to improve local life?
You can apply to the Community Action Fund for funding of up to £5000 to make your ideas a reality. You might be looking to try something new, or to expand or improve on existing ideas.
Right now, we're looking for projects to take place in the following locations:
- Berwick Hills and Pallister
- Brambles and Thorntree
- North Ormesby
Need more information?
We're running drop-in sessions where you can find out more about applying for a grant.
Neptune Centre Community Hub/Library - Thursday 9 May 2019 - 10am to 2pm
Breckon Hill Community Centre - Tuesday 7 May 2019 - 11am to 2pm
North Ormesby Community Hub - Monday 3 June 2019 - 11am to 2pm
Ready to apply?
Fill in the Community Action Fund application form to apply for funding.
Your project will need to relate to at least one of our six priorities:
Need a creative kick-start?
Here are some examples of projects that could apply for funding:
- A food growing project to promote healthy lifestyles
- A homework club
- New seating and plants to improve a community space
- Annual events to promote community spirit and get people working together
- A local meet-up to tackle loneliness and social isolation
- Accredited first aid training for your community group