Environmental Health Officers investigate reports of illness and outbreaks of infectious disease, concerns about hygiene standards in Middlesbrough food businesses, and complaints about food purchased in Middlesbrough.
To report a concern about any of the above issues, please use Report It.
Using Report It
- Choose the business you'd like to make a report about, either by locating it on the map or typing in the postcode (you can use Google to look up the address if you don't know it)
- Please note, you aren't able to 'Filter type of issue' as for confidentiality reasons, we don't show the locations of food and consumer protection reports
- Once you've found the business, click 'Next'
- Choose 'Food & Consumer Protection' for 'Type of issue'
- Choose all those which apply from the following options:
- concern about a food business in Middlesbrough - for example, if you have evidence that the business is unhygienic
- concern about food purchased in Middlesbrough
- suspected food poisoning or other illness
- Give details of your complaint, and attach any photos you have as evidence
- Confirm the details of the business which you selected on the previous page
- Click 'Next'
- Type in or confirm your personal details, or choose to make an anonymous report
- Click 'Submit'
Alternatively, you can call 01642 726001.