Report it


Please use the online form to contact us if an energy company is doing maintenance work on a street and you have concerns about it.

Issues may include:

  • Barriers are blocking the footpath
  • The utilities works are causing too much disruption
  • Barriers have been left behind after work has been completed
  • The road has not been restored to its original condition

In the first instance please contact the utilities company (contact details will usually be located on a board close to where the works are taking place). Following this you can report to Middlesbrough Council who will inspect the works and liaise with the utility company if the problem needs rectifying.

Alternatively, you can raise a concern by calling our contact centre on 01642 726001.