A volunteer is needed to support Community Hub staff by assisting in the day-to-day running of Marton and Hemlington Community Hubs and Libraries.
- Ensuring the library is kept tidy
- Using the library computer system
- Issuing books and other materials such as spoken word
- Handling cash, if necessary, and using a till
- Dealing with customers
- Helping customers on the public PCs
Experience and skills
- Love of books and reading
- Computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Enjoy working with people of all ages
- Good at working with others
- Flexible attitude
- Good timekeeping
If you're interested please complete the online expression of interest form.