A volunteer is needed to promote the Stop Smoking Service at community events with Stop Smoking Service Staff.
To promote the Stop Smoking Service at community events with Stop Smoking Service Staff.
Experience and skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate passion and willing
- No experience needed as training will be offered.
Ad-hoc (one or two times a month)
- All volunteers are expected to demonstrate a commitment to the principles of equality of opportunity and fairness of treatment in relation to their volunteer role, and adhere to the council’s Volunteer Policy in carrying out their volunteer role
- All volunteers are expected to respect confidentiality, and the principles and practice of the Data Protection Act 1998
- All volunteers are required to comply with Health and Safety policies and legislation
If you're interested please complete the online expression of interest form.
Where a volunteer is disabled, Middlesbrough Council will make every reasonable effort to supply the necessary aids, equipment or adaptations to enable a volunteer to carry out their role.