Marton Library & Community Hub is reopening Thursday 17th May at 9:30am after a major refurbishment.
The exciting refurbishment plans will see the addition of a new meeting space and room for one to one advice and information surgeries.
The library will be redecorated throughout, incorporating dementia friendly principles. The addition of new lighting and heating, and an accessible toilet, will provide improved customer facilities.
External works will include improvements to the roof and some landscaping of the exterior spaces.
The Community Hub at Marton provides the following:
- Access to library services
- Information on local public services
- Free access to the internet and Wi-Fi
- Space for advice services
- Space for community meetings and activities
- Early years and youth services, activities and support
- Space for leisure activities
- Photocopying and printing services
- Work clubs
- Employment support including a Preparing for Work board in the library
Address: The Willows, Marton, Middlesbrough, TS7 8BL
Phone: 01642 300255