We’ve designed our website to be simple to use, and with new forms and an easy payment process, carrying out your tasks online with us just got much easier.
There’s no need to queue, or wait to speak to a member of our team. You can visit our website whenever you want, 24 hours a day via PC, tablet or smartphone.
So before you pick up the phone, head to our Customer Centre, or write to us, check our website and see if we can help you there.
Don't forget, you can use the free Wi-Fi available in council venues to visit our website.
Have you got a MyMiddlesbrough account?
To access services, complete tasks or make payments online you'll need a MyMiddlesbrough account.
Why do I need a MyMiddlesbrough account?
- Your MyMiddlesbrough account saves your basic information, so you only need to give it to us once. It makes it quick and easy for you to fill in forms online and make payments.
- If we have your contact details we can get in touch with you about your request if we need to. Don’t worry, we don’t share your personal information with anyone else.
How do I get a MyMiddlesbrough account?
Signing up for a MyMiddlesbrough account is easy:
- Click on My Account – you’ll find it at the top right of the homepage, or on any page on the site
- On the next page, click on Register
- We'll then ask for some basic information about you – including your full name, address and contact details, including a phone number
It should only take you a couple of minutes to get your account set up. If you have any problems, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.
What can I use the council website for?
These are just a few of the tasks you can do online:
Need to check your bin collection date?
Whether you need to check which day your bins get collected, or what colour bin to use for general waste or recycling, the most up-to-date collection information for your area
Need a bulky item collecting?
Maybe it’s a broken appliance, or an unwanted piece of furniture that needs picking up. You can book an extra waste collection at a time that suits you by filling in a quick online form.
Need to report a faulty street light?
If you need to tell us about a broken street light, just fill in a form saying where the faulty light is, and we’ll pass the information onto our team.