This page tells you how to purchase a Memorial Wall plaque with an inscription and a design or photograph of your choice.
What should I do first?
You'll find it easier if you've read the Memorial Wall booklet before you start making your purchase. The booklet explains the options available when buying a plaque, including the amount of letters you can add, and where you can add images.
Further down this page, you can see the range of 'standard' and 'special' images which are available to add to your plaque. It helps if you've decided which of these you'd like to add before you go to fill in the online form.
The online form lets you complete your personal inscription, then add one of our images or a design of your own choice, and/or a photograph of one or two people (head and shoulders only), to your plaque. You can also use our form to pay for your purchase online.
How can I order?
Before beginning your application, please make sure you've read the guidance in the Memorial Wall booklet.
If you would like to discuss the online form, please call us on 01642 817725. If you call out of office hours, an answerphone will record your message, and we'll email or call you back during our normal office hours. We can help if, for example, you're having trouble fitting your inscription precisely within the online template.
What happens next?
After you've submitted your order and made your payment:
- you'll be given a Reference Number, which you should keep a record of
- a member of the Bereavement Services team will check your order and contact you if they have any queries
- we'll arrange for your plaque to be created and delivered to us in approximately 6 weeks
- we'll fix the plaque into position and let you know when it's been done
- the plaque will be placed in the next available space of one of our five walls, unless you contact us before the order is placed to discuss a specific location
We welcome all feedback via email@example.com