Middlesbrough Mayor Andy Preston has unveiled his new Executive.
The six appointments cover key portfolios and follow the announcement earlier this week of Councillor Antony High as Deputy Mayor and Drug Tsar.
The new Executive members are
- Adult Services & Health: Dorothy Davison
- Children's Services: Barrie Cooper
- Culture & Communities: Mieka Smiles
- Environment: Dennis McCabe
- Finance: Chris Hobson
- Regeneration: Ashley Waters
Mayor Preston said: "It was really important to me to appoint the best people for the job, and these six Councillors are positive, hard-working people who are passionate about Middlesbrough.
"They reflect the mix of experience and new ideas that will help Middlesbrough fulfil its true potential, and I look forward to working closely with them to drive progress and prosperity across the town."