Parking Icon


Please use this online form to report issues relating to skips on roads or highways.

Middlesbrough Council controls the use, type and placing of skips on roads and highways.

Only registered skip companies can apply for and be issued with a skip licence, however, if the skip is on a driveway or private land, a skip licence is not required.

Alternatively you can call our contact centre on 01642 726001.