Payment of your fixed penalty notice should be made to the council by BACS transfer or by cheque. It will be either £80 or £120, depending on when it's being paid. Information about how/where to make your payment will be included with the FPN, and can also be viewed on EToN.
As well as making the payment, you must also email firstname.lastname@example.org and give the following:
- confirmation that the BACS payment has been made or the cheque has been sent
- the date on which the payment was made/sent
- a list of the fixed penalty notice numbers
- the LA reference number covered by the payment
- the amount being paid in relation to each number
Please ensure all details are given correctly.