Planning and Housing Icon

Planning enforcement

If you believe there's been a violation of a planning condition, or that any unauthorised development has taken place, you can make a confidential complaint to the council's Planning Department by one of the following methods:

To find out if a complaint has already been made, please use the search facility. Please note that comments will be publicly viewable.

  • RT @BoroLibraries: A reminder about our eBooks and eAudio sessions this week at Middlesbrough Libraries and at Rainbow Community Hub.
    11 hours 9 min ago
  • It's Your Right to Claim. Check your benefits today with the team, you may be entitled to more money. Easterside Co…
    16 hours 4 min ago
  • RT @LovetoRide_: Get on your bike for > It could win you a new set of wheels from @RaleighBikes_UK!…
    1 day 10 hours ago