Home chevron_right Business and licensing chevron_right Licences and permits chevron_right Taxi licensing

Taxi licensing

If you want to drive a licensed hackney carriage (HC) or private hire (PH) vehicle in Middlesbrough then you must hold a HC/PH driver licence issued by us (the council). It's a criminal offence to drive a licensed vehicle without this licence.