Town Centre Team
The Town Centre Team supports Middlesbrough's town centre businesses and stakeholders. We're on hand to meet you if you need support, or we can signpost you to relevant services from the council and other partners.
We can help to promote your business for free using the We are Middlesbrough platforms. We also support other promotional campaigns in Middlesbrough and the Tees Valley. To find out more, get in touch using the town centre business contact form.
We encourage businesses to sign up to the Middlesbrough town centre business database. It's the easiest way to keep up to date with relevant information and opportunities. If you'd like to sign up, let us know using the town centre business contact form. You can unsubscribe from our emails at any time.
Town centre support
It's important that our town centre is a safe, clean, and inviting place for everyone. Below are a list of useful contacts to help you report any issues.
If you need to:
- Report a crime or other emergency that is happening now - call 999.
- Contact Cleveland Police on a non-emergency matter - call 101.
- Report anti-social behaviour or parking issues - call the council's Neighbourhood Safety Wardens on 01642 228500 (from 8am to 10pm), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Report a rough sleeper - call 0300 500 0914.
- Speak to the homelessness team - call 0800 130 3667 (or 01642 726800 out of office hours).
- Report fly tipping, dog fouling, littering, or dumped waste - call the council's Environment Services team on 01642 726001, or report it online.
- Arrange urgent mental health support - call the crisis team on 0800 051 6171 (in an emergency always call 999).
- Speak to children's or adult's social care - call 01642 726004 (or 01642 524552 outside of office hours)
Other useful contacts for people needing support:
- Age UK - call 01642 805500
- Alzheimer's Society - call 0333 150 3456
- Arch NE (sexual violence support) - call 01642 822331
- Middlesbrough and Stockton MIND (mental health support) - call 01642 257020
- My Sister's Place (domestic abuse support) - call 01642 241864
- Recovery Connections (support with addition recovery and supports businesses with training in this area) - call 01642 989465
- SARC (sexual assault referral centre) - call 0333 344 8283
Working together to make Middlesbrough town centre safer.