There are delays to bin collections in a number of areas. We're working this weekend to catch up. What to do if your bin was missed

Home chevron_right Children, families, and safeguarding chevron_right Safeguarding chevron_right Report child abuse chevron_right Advice and information about child abuse

Report child abuse or neglect

Advice and information about child abuse

You can also speak to the NSPCC if you’re worried that a child is being abused. You can call them, email them, or use an online form to report child abuse. Find out more about reporting child abuse to the NSPCC.

If you’re under 19, you can get help from Childline if you’re being abused. They can give you advice about things you can do to make yourself safe, and who you can tell about the abuse. Find out more about how Childline can help.

If you’re a professional (for example, a teacher or doctor) who’s worried that a child is being abused, you should make a safeguarding referral. Find out more about making a safeguarding referral. Alternatively, you can make a report through the NSPCC, using the link above.