Home chevron_right Benefits and support chevron_right Universal Credit chevron_right Report a change (Universal Credit)

Report a change (Universal Credit)

If you're getting Universal Credit and your circumstances change (for example, a partner or dependant child moves in to your house, you start work, or you move house), you must report this to the Jobcentre Plus / Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).

You can report your change of circumstances by either:

If you need to supply the DWP with proof of your circumstances like your income, capital, or rental agreement, you must take your proof in to your work coach at the Jobcentre. Alternatively, you can post the proof to:

Universal Credit
Faraday Court
Faraday Way

If you're getting Council Tax Reduction, you should also report this change to usReport a change of circumstances online.