There's still time to apply for a bigger bin before fortnightly rubbish collections start. Find out what you need to do

Home chevron_right Business and licensing chevron_right Licences and permits chevron_right Child employment

Child employment and child performance licensing

Child employment and child performances

Information about what type of work school-age children can take on, and how to get a licence for a child to appear in stage or television performances, take part in certain sporting activities, or work as a model.