Report it

Accumulations of rubbish

The council will investigate reports of refuse accumulations on private land. Where necessary we will take steps to ensure the rubbish is removed.

If the accumulation is causing a nuisance and the person responsible fails to take steps to remove it, a legal notice may be served to ensure the problem is resolved.

To report any refuse accumulations on private land please call the council’s Environment Contact Centre on 01642 726001.

  • Residents reassured: building checks to continue across M'bro as fire safety task force is established. Full video >
    3 hours 8 min ago
  • What would your priorities be for the development of Central Library? Complete the survey and let us know!…
    3 hours 11 min ago
  • RT @TeessideArchive: Due to the Social & Family History Fair being cancelled today we will be on Twitter & Facebook for any questions about @TeessideArchive
    3 hours 48 min ago