Middlesbrough Community Learning will support you with:
- Job description and person specification
- Advertising the vacancy
- Shortlisting applicants
- We offer a roll-on-roll-off programme and deliver both group and one to one inductions.
- Training varies depending on the programme being followed, however the majority of programmes expect apprentices to attend off the job training on a weekly basis.
- The progress of your apprentice is monitored closely and regular meetings are held with the apprentice and employer to celebrate progress or to identify, at an early stage, any issues.
- We use an electronic portfolio to cut down on unnecessary paperwork and to make it easier for apprentices, employers and ourselves as the training provider to access the apprentice's work.
Advice and guidance
- Advice and guidance is offered throughout the programme on opportunities available once the apprentice completes their programme.