We're releasing dates for the collection of old green bins one week at a time. See next week's dates

Home chevron_right Adult social care chevron_right Getting social care support chevron_right Paying for support

Paying for social care support

Paying for residential and nursing care

If you're moving into a residential home or a nursing home, you may need to pay towards your care.

Paying for services in your own home

The cost of services to help you live independently in your own home varies.

Getting a financial assessment

If you need care, we'll do a financial assessment to make sure you only pay as much as you can afford.

Social care contributions

You may need to pay for services you receive. How much will dependĀ on your finances.

How to pay adult social care charges

We'll send you an invoice when you need to pay your adult social care charge.