Course: Help with Universal Credit
Do you need help with:
- preparing for Universal Credit, including knowing which personal documentation you need to apply?
- setting up an email account?
- applying for Universal Credit?
- maintaining a journal?
- what the Personal Budgeting Service can do for you?
Middlesbrough Community Learning service is running free help sessions in lots of Middlesbrough's libraries and Hubs.
To find out where and when the sessions are on, call 01642 811400.
Course: Everyday computing
The course is designed to introduce the basic elements of using a computer to anyone with limited or no knowledge. The course is built around your needs and the emphasis is on practical life skills and how a computer can be used to enhance your day-to-day life.
The course covers:
- how to use the mouse and keyboard
- an introduction to the computer desktop and Windows
- how to produce a basic word processed letter or document
- the importance of saving a files and how to find them later
- printing, to ensure you print what you want and don't waste paper
Course dates and times
Central Library: Tuesday, 10am to 12:30pm
Easterside Community Hub: Wednesday, 12:30pm to 3pm
North Ormesby Community Hub: Wednesday, 10am to 12.30pm
Thorntree Community Hub: Thursday, 9:30am to 12pm