Casual Vacancy in Park End and Beckfield Ward
On Thursday 4 July 2019 a By-Election will take place in the Park End and Beckfield ward to fill a casual vacancy following the resignation of Cllr Jan Mohan.
What happens when?
There are several key dates and deadlines that you'll need to be aware of leading up to elections:
- Notice of election - Thursday 30 May 2019
- Nominations Open - 10:00 am Friday 31 May 2019
- Deadline for nominations - 4:00 pm Friday 7 June 2019
- Last date for Registration - Tuesday 18 June 2019
- Postal Vote Application Deadline - 5:00 pm Wednesday 19 June 2019
- Proxy Vote Application Deadline - 5:00 pm Wednesday 26 June 2019
- Polling Day - Thursday 4 July 2019
Further detail will appear on this page nearer to election time, however for further general information on the role of a councillor or standing for election please see the following links;